Vilas Hall Box Office/ Memorial Union Box Office/ Union South Box Office/University Theater
https://itkt.choicecrm.net/templates/UWIM/ -- Buy tickets online
(608) 265-4206 -- Memorial Union Box Office
(608) 265-2787 -- Campus Arts Box Office (closed for summer)
Fax (608) 265-4075
Hours - Spring Semester (1/17/2017 - 5/5/2017)
Ground Floor (entrance on East Campus Mall)
821 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706
800 Langdon Street
Madison, WI 53706
1308 W. Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53715
(Limited Hours - See additional information below)
Hours extend to 1/2 hour past curtain time on days of scheduled events
For Saturday and/or Sunday events in Memorial Union, the Box Office opens 2 hours before show-time.
For Saturday and/or Sunday events in Vilas Hall, Mills Hall, Music Hall, or Union South, the Box Office opens 1 hour before show-time at that building
Union South Box Office
- Bus Passes
- For Union Theater/Special Events at Union South: Patrons may purchase tickets at this location
- The Box Office will open 1 hour before show-time
- $4 convenience fee per ticket for all tickets purchased via fax, mail, or over the phone.
- $4 convenience fee per ticket for all tickets purchased through the on-line box office.
- No convenience fee for tickets purchased in person at one of our campus box office locations.
- Wisconsin Union Theater Season Orders (Brochure Only) - $7.00 per order (or $2.50 per ticket for 1 or 2 single tickets).
UW-Madison Student Tickets:
- For Theater-sponsored season events, UW-Madison students pay only $10 for single ticket purchases and $6 for Travel Series.
- No need to wait for the day of the performance. Earliest purchase assures the best available seats. Student discounts are available only to actively enrolled UW-Madison students. One ticket is allowed per current ID. Student tickets are not mailed; they must be picked up in person at the box office and a valid UW-Madison ID presented.
- Enjoy performances with friends and save. For most shows, groups of 20 or more receive a 20% discount. Ask the Box Office if the discount applies. For more information, email Ted Harks, firstname.lastname@example.org.