Searching for eSlides Using the Taxonomy
- What are taxonomic strings?
- How to search by taxonomic terms
- How to search using partial or complete taxonomic string
- What to do if you don't know what taxonomic terms are valid
- Click the "Advanced Search" button.
- Select "eSlides" from the "Search for" drop down box.
- Expand "The eSlide Fields" and select "Interpretation Long"
- Type your taxonomy search term into the search field.
- Results for eSlides with your search term anywhere in their taxonomic string will be returend
The process for searching for eSlides using a partial or complete taxonomic string is the same as searching using a taxonomic term except for what you type into the search field.