PDS Online - How do I view my transcript?
This document helps users to view their own transcript
- Login to PDS online.
- Your transcript can be accessed from the Home page. While you are on the home page, click the View Your Transcript button near the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the page shown below.
- The Transcript is divided into four separate transcripts: Active, Completed, Archived, Removed. To view the separate transcript pages, click the appropriate option in the dropdown menu near the top. It will automatically default to the "Active" transcript, which shows your upcoming trainings. All withdrawn or cancelled courses show up in the "Archived" transcript.
- Each transcript item will have a different icon which means it is a different type of training. Use the diagram below to better understand what types of trainings are on your transcript.
- To easily know the start date of the training, look at the end of the training title on this page. Every training should end "(Starts ##/##/####)". If the end of the training title is cut off, hover over the name. A tooltip box will appear with the full training title.
- Your full transcript report is available through the options dropdown at the top right of your transcript. The transcript report will show you much more information than the limited view you are seeing now. Under "Options", select the last option of "Run Transcript Report".
- On the next screen, there are two important checkboxes. The first is "Include Completed Training Only". The other checkbox to check is at the very bottom that says "Include Training Detail Information". Checking this checkbox will expand more options. Select any fields you would be interested in seeing on the report, such as "Actual Training Hours Earned", "Credits", and "Training Hours". Now click the "Run Report" button.
- Your report will download in excel, and you can open it on your computer.
- You may be done now, but what if you don't see a training on there that you expect to see? Everything that you took through the training partnerships (MCWP and WCWPDS) will be listed, and if it's not, then please contact us. If you took a training with a different institution, you will have to add it as an external training and get your manager to approve it on your transcript.
- If you don't see it on the excel spreadsheet, but it is on your "Active" tab of your transcript, please ask your manager to mark it complete by following the last step here
- If you don't see the training anywhere on your PDS Online transcript, then please follow all of the steps on that same help document - add the external training and have your manager mark it compelte