PDS Online - How can I ensure that pre-work is completed prior to the training?
This document shows how an instructor can view whether or not a pre-work is completed.
- Login to PDS online.
- Once you are in the homepage click the ILT Admin tab.
- Clicking the ILT Admin tab will take you to a search screen where you may search events and sessions. Enter the title of the event and/or any other options and click search.
- Once you find the event, at the very right column under the options tab there is a view session icon. Click the View Session icon (the calendar icon).
- Next, click the View Roster icon for the session you want to view. This icon is the first under the option tab (that looks like two people wearing blue and green shirts).
- If the session has prerequisites, pre-work, or post-work you will see an Assignments tab near the Roster, Attendance & Scoring tabs.
- Click the Assignment tab and you will see the pre-work, the status of pre-work and exempt tab. The exempt tab allows you to exempt trainees from pre-work.