Sys Admins - Completing the roster for a session
This document shows how to add actual earned training hours for each person on a roster
- Login to PDS online.
- From the home page hover your mouse over the ILT Admin menu and click Manage Events & Sections.
- Once you are on the screen seen below, you can search for the course by title, subject, and vendor or locator number. Click Search.
- When you find the course from the search list, click the View Sessions icon (calendar) on the right side of the screen.
- Click the View Roster icon (with the green and blue-shirted people on it) for the training session whose attendees you wish to e-mail.
- If you need to add users, see the help documentation on how to proxy enroll users.
- For any user that should not get the full Actual Training Hours Earned (maybe they no-showed or left early), click on ‘Edit Transcript’.
- Scroll down, and put actual training hours. If someone was a no show be sure to give them zero Actual Training Hours Earned.
- Scroll down, and click Save.
- Do same for all users in roster.
- Once all of the users who attended are listed and credits have been appropriately adjusted, switch to the Attendance and Scoring tab. This tab has many checkboxes, and checking different boxes results in different transcript statuses for each user. Reference the graphic below to know how to mark someone any particular status: completed, incomplete, no show, or failed.
- For anyone who attended, mark which days (a.k.a. "parts") the user attended. If the user was a no-show, do not check any of the boxes.
- Click the Pass checkbox for any users who passed the training. If you want to assign a score to the user, fill in that box. If your training doesn't have a score, please leave the value at zero. Once you are done editing the Attendance and Scoring tab, click the Save button.
- Check over your work on this tab, and if everything looks right, then click Submit Roster. Once you click that button, you cannot change anything about the roster in the future. If you want to save your work and modify things later, only click the save button. Clicking Save (not Submit Roster) will save your work, but you can come back later and add more people to your roster or change attendance.