Topics Map > Users
Topics Map > Supervisors

PDS Online - Viewing old transcript for inactive account

Three options

So, you want to view your old transcript? Maybe you are a retired social worker who needs access to your old transcript. Maybe you are switching from a job where you had eWiSACWIS access to a job where you won't have eWiSACWIS access. Whatever your reason, we can help. You may notice that every option ends with you emailing us, so why does this help document exist if the answer just to email We want you to think about your situation, and then give you the vocabulary to communicate to us efficiently exactly what you want us to do for you. Look at the diagram below and tell us what you'd like to do and why.


Once you have access to your transcript, follow these tips to navigating your transcript: PDS Online - How do I view my transcript?.

Go top

Keywords:transcript, training, pds, pdsonline, inactive, old, retire, retired   Doc ID:69393
Owner:Jennifer G.Group:PDS Online
Created:2016-12-13 07:38 CSTUpdated:2016-12-13 07:46 CST
Sites:PDS Online
Feedback:  0   1