4103/5103/7103 A/V Equipment Sign
How to Use the Toshiba TV Panel in rooms 5103, 6103, and 7103.
How to Use the Toshiba TV Panel
- All of the controls are on the left side of the TV panel.
- Press the Power button on the left side of the TV panel. It may take a few seconds to power on. A green light will appear on the bottom left side of the frame.
- Plug in the VGA cable and possibly the Audio cable into your PC.
- The computer image should appear on the TV screen. If it does not, one possible reason is the 'Input' to the TV has changed. Press the 'Input' button at the bottom on the left side of the TV panel. It should be highlighting the 'PC' mode. If it is not, keep pressing the 'Input' button until 'PC' is highlighted.
- The volume controls are on the left side of the TV panel as well.
- This screen operates best under 16:9 dimensions. For example, in PowerPoint, change the Slide Size to 16:9. (Found in Page Setup under the Design Menu in PowerPoint 2010.)
- Mac Users: If not displaying optimally, take of mirroring. Go to system preferences -> displays -> arrangement tab -> mirror displays (uncheck)
- For more help, go to: https://kb.wisc.edu/pharmacy/page.php?id=31156