Topics Map > Programs & Policies
Help Desk Prioritization
In most situations, we give highest priority to issues that affect the greatest number of people within the School of Pharmacy. For example, a network problem that impacts the entire school would take higher precedence over a computer/database issue affecting a lab group.
The following list describes our priorities in terms of decreasing number of affected people:
- Network Emergencies (This refers to school-wide network problems, not to network problems in a given office or area).
- School file or web server problems
- Teaching (courses that are part of the SOP curriculum)
- Web Support/Maintenance/Development
- Database Support/Maintenance/Development
- Training courses (such as the Excel/PowerPoint workshops)
- User support (day-to-day problems, “help desk” type calls)
- Campus Committee Meetings