List of Priorities at the SoP Help Desk
In most situations, we give highest priority to issues that affect the greatest number of people within the School of Pharmacy. For example, a network problem that impacts the entire school would take higher precedence over a computer/database issue affecting a lab group.
The following list describes our priorities in terms of decreasing number of affected people:
- Network Emergencies (This refers to school-wide network problems, not to network problems in a given office or area).
- School file or web server problems
- Teaching (courses that are part of the SOP curriculum)
- Web Support/Maintenance/Development
- Database Support/Maintenance/Development
- Training courses (such as the Excel/PowerPoint workshops)
- User support (day-to-day problems, “help desk” type calls)
- Campus Committee Meetings