1105 Room guide
How to project a presentation in 1105.
How to Turn on the Projector
- Turn on the projector by pressing the 'On' button on the black control panel on the wall. Panel lights will turn on and blink while the projector lights up.
- MAC - wireless Mac OS connection
- WIRELESS - wireless Windows connection
- DOC CAM - document camera
How to Project a Laptop
- Connect the HDMI cable or use one of the wireless options above.
- Windows "p" on Window operating system will let you toggle between extend mode (presentation mode) and duplicate (they see what you see)
- Adjust the volume by turning the 'Volume' dial on the black control panel. To mute the audio, press the 'Audio Mute' button. Note: If having troubles with audio, make sure the laptop has sound without being plugged in first and that the 'Audio Mute' button is not pressed.
How to Use the Document Camera
- Select 'Doc Cam' on the wall plate.
- Press the 'Power' button on the document camera.
- Turn off the document camera when you are finished.
Turning off the Projector
- Turn off the projector by holding the 'Off' button until it begins to blink. Note: Once the projector begins to turn off, it will take a few minutes before it can be started again.