1116 A/V Equipment
Illustrated guide sheets for room 1116
- Turn on the projector by pressing 'On' under the display section of the black control panel.
- Connect either the HDMI cable or the VGA cable and audio cable to the laptop. If using a Mac that requires an HDMI adapter, it is located in the cabinet underneath.
- Select 'HDMI' on the black control panel. Note: some laptops may require you to also toggle the screen output, ie. By pressing the windows logo key + p for fn+F8 on a laptop. These keys vary depending on the laptop.
- Adjust the volume by using the Volume buttons on the black panel. Note: If having troubles with the audio, make sure that the laptop has sound without being plugged in first.
- Turn off the projector by pressing the 'Off' button. Note: Once the projector begins to turn off, it will take 5 minutes before it can be started again.