An Enrollment Verification Letter is an official letter, certifying your enrollment status and dates of attendance.
The letter is available for immediate download through the Student Center.
In case you require a paper copy, need additional text such as academic standing or expected graduation date, contact The Office of the Registrar
- Login to MyUW.
- Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile.
- From the menu on the left, select Print Enrollment Verification.
- Select one of the radio buttons and click Submit:
- Currently Enrolled Terms: the letter will only include the current and any future terms that you have registered for.
- All Enrolled Terms: the letter will include all semesters you have been registered for, in any career.
- Optional: Undergraduate and/or University Special students may select the Include Academic Standing checkbox if you want this information to display (e.g. Good Academic Standing, Probation, etc.).
Note: Academic standing will not display for 'Currently Enrolled Terms' since it is only calculated at the end of a given term.
- In case you require a paper copy or need additional text such as expected graduation date, contact the Office of the Registrar.