Radeloff lab offline usage
1. Create a folder for your offline file cache. Something like
Setup of the Radeloff labs sync to vireo
2. From an elevated command prompt type the following: Takeown /r /f
3. Open the Sync Center and go to Manage Offline Files.
4. Click Disable Offline Files and restart the machine.
5. From an elevated command prompt issue the following commands:
rd /s C:\Windows\CSC
mklink /J C:\Windows\CSC "D:\Offline"
(or whatever your folder name is, but be sure to use the quotes if you
space(s) in the name).
6. Reopen the Manage Offline Files window and Enable Offline Files.
7. Restart the machine.
Please see Paul Gunther if you have questions about this document.