Facilities/Instrumentation - Plant Pathology Autoclave Reservation Spreadsheet
This document explains how to access the Plant Pathology autoclave reservation spreadsheet.
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Forest & Wildlife faculty, students, and staff
The Plant Pathology department uses a Google Sheet to make reservations for autoclaves and other equipment in the Russell Labs building.
The spreadsheet contains tabs at the bottom:
- Basement - reservations for the autoclaves and some other equipment located in the basement
- 3rd Floor - reservations for the autoclaves on the 3rd floor
- 4th floor - reservations for the autoclaves on the 4th floor
- 6th floor - reservations for the autoclaves on the 6th floor
- 7th floor - reservations for the autoclaves on the 7th floor
- Instructions - instructions on how to make a reservation
- Private - contains data used for drop-down lists - please stay out of this tab
How to Open the Spreadsheet
- Log out of your personal Google account.
- Login to your UW Google account.
- Go to this URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15wjuwPVbL7tqUt07SUzf-laAzj35rB0s0NM1yoD2P5o/edit#gid=212979068
If Google Sheets asks you to request permission to access the sheet, repeat step 1 listed above.
If that does not work, open a different browser than the one you're using, then try accessing the spreadsheet.
Example: If you can't access the spreadsheet in Firefox, try accessing it via Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Do not modify the structure of the spreadsheet, and do not add additional rooms and lists to it. The spreadsheet belongs to the department chair, and you could overwrite important information.
- Please close the spreadsheet as soon as you are done using it. Leaving it open can result in accidentally overwriting data.
- Email Dixie - firstname.lastname@example.org.