Topics Map > Facilities/Instrumentation
Topics Map > First Week
Facilities/Instrumentation - Cardboard Recycling
Below you will find information on recycling cardboard within Russell Labs.
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Forest & Wildlife faculty, students, and staff; Hub staff
- Russell building occupants typically leave cardboard to be recycled at the elevators on each floor to be recycled at night by the building cleaning staff.
- There is a cardboard dumpster located between Russell and Steenbock Library (UW Map).
- Place cardboard in the big blue mixed paper recycling bins.
- Place cardboard in your personal office paper recycling bins.
- Place cardboard directly in the paper recycling dumpster on the Russell loading dock.
Please contact the Facilities and Instrumentation Manager if you have questions about cardboard recycling.