Administration - Coffee Making in Room 218
This is for making coffee in the kitchen in room 218
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Forest & Wildlife faculty, students, and staff; Hub staff
Click to View Coffee-making Items and Locations
|Coffee machine - in background at left:||On counter|
|Coffee airpot - in foreground at right:||On counter|
|Coffee canister||On the shelf over the microwave|
|Scoop (1/2 cup)||In coffee canister|
|Coffee filter||On the shelf over the microwave|
|Plastic container for water||On the counter next to the sink|
|Filtered Water||From the filtered water in the hallway, fountain located next to the second floor elevators|
- Please make sure the pot is empty before you put water in.
- Fill the plastic container with filtered water.
- Place the coffee filter on the counter.
- Open the coffee canister, and use the scoop to add coffee to the coffee filter to your taste.
- Carefully place the filled coffee filter into the black plastic filter tray of the coffee machine.
- Open the lid of the airpot.
- Make sure to seat the spigot correctly:
- Place the coffee airpot with cap inserted under the filter tray.
- Add water from one plastic container into top of coffee maker.
- Adjust the cap of coffee airpot as needed under filter tray.
- Watch to make sure everything is working properly.
- Wipe the counter down if there are any stray coffee crystals.
|1/2 cup||1 1/2 scoops
PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS AREA CLEAN
- Empty filters after done.
- Make a new pot when one is empty (especially in the morning).
- If you overflow a pot, clean it up.
- Please contact the Department Administrator.