Student Services - Student Grievance Procedure

This document provides links to campus resources for student grievances


  • Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Forest & Wildlife students


In the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences any student who feels unfairly treated by a member of the College of Ag & Life Sciences (CALS) faculty or staff has the right to complain about the treatment and to receive a prompt hearing. Some complaints may arise from misunderstandings or communication breakdowns and be easily resolved; others may require formal action. Complaints may concern any matter of perceived unfairness.

CALS has a policy for handling student grievances, the policy is available on the CALS website.

For all of the Russell Labs departments, the Academic Advising Manager serves as the grievance advisor.

Additionally, more information and resources on grievances from graduate students can be found in the Graduate School's Academic Policies and Procedures website.


See Also:

Keywords:grading dispute, course grievance   Doc ID:54440
Owner:Allee H.Group:Russell Labs Hub
Created:2015-07-28 13:11 CDTUpdated:2022-03-02 11:26 CDT
Sites:Russell Labs Hub
Feedback:  0   0