Funded Studies

Funded Studies

The Funded Studies page allows you to choose all sources of support for the research study. Based on the options selected on this page, there may be additional pages generated to address questions about a particular type of funding.

Core grant: This includes training grants from a federal agency such as K awards, T awards, and F32 awards
Fee-for-service: If you or your unit is being paid to conduct research activities - such as data collection or data analysis - this likely applies
Industry sponsored
Institute for Clincal and Translational Research (ICTR)
Private foundation or association (non-industry): This option includes internal funds or awards, such as grants from the UW-Madison Graduate School.
Research from a federal agency (e.g., grants from NIH, NSF, DOD): If you have applied for federal funds, please select this option.
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) award
Support from Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
WI Partnership/MERC/OAC
Other: If none of the above apply, choose this option and describe the funding source in question 8.1.1

A separate page - Funding Information for Study Conducted Under UW-Madison - will be generated for you to enter specific information about each funding source.  This includes linking directly to RSP's database to locate your funds.

If you have questions about your funding source type, contact RSP, your business office, or the IRB office.

Keywords:funded studies   Doc ID:21423
Owner:Casey P.Group:ED/SBS IRB - ARROW Help
Created:2011-11-23 10:56 CDTUpdated:2019-11-18 09:23 CDT
Sites:ED/SBS IRB - ARROW Help, VCRGE and Graduate School
Feedback:  0   0