Scheduling Assistant - Create an Adhoc Relationship with Another Person
This document describes how to create an adhoc relationship with another individual in Scheduling Assistant.
An adhoc relationship in the Scheduling Assistant is a relationship with another Office 365 eligible person created manually by the Schedule Owner. To learn more about the Relationship sub system within the Scheduling Assistant, view the following doc:Scheduling Assistant - Relationship System Description
- Go to Scheduling Assistant.
Click the link to Log in to post your Availability. If prompted, enter your NetID credentials.
Click the Schedule Sharing link from within your available schedule page.
To add users individually, use the Create a new Relationship link.
- Start typing the name or NetID of the person with whom you wish to share your schedule. As you type this form will look for matching people and a list of matches will appear. Select the desired name from the list.
Hint: start typing the person's last name for a quicker match.
- Next, enter a description that describes your relationship with this person within the relationship text box.
- Click the Authorize button.
- Continue performing this step until you have added all the users you want to share your schedule with.
- Note: The user(s) you have listed within your sharing page will now see your name and be able to interact with your schedule when they visit the Scheduling Assistant to make an appointment.
- If you want to remove a user from your list of relationships, return to the sharing page and click on the Revoke button with the red X next to their name.
- Scheduling Assistant - Owners: Configuring/Managing Your Account
- Scheduling Assistant - Create an appointment
- Scheduling Assistant (Advisors) - Sharing Your Available Schedule with Other Users
- Scheduling Assistant - Import multiple Relationships with a CSV file
- Scheduling Assistant - Share your Schedule with a Public Profile