Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Cyber Risk Management & Compliance
Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Tools and Software > OneTrust
OneTrust - How to submit a Cybersecurity International Telecommuting Review request
The Risk and Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity can assess the risk associated with faculty and staff at UW-Madison working outside of Wisconsin and the United States. Follow these instructions to submit a Cybersecurity International Telecommuting Review request.
Working with data owned by UW-Madison outside of the United States increases risk for many reasons including different compliance regulations in other countries, different infrastructure capabilities or vulnerabilities, and different levels of internet activity monitoring by foreign governments.
- Log into OneTrust. (OneTrust - How to access OneTrust )
- Launch the Cybersecurity International Telecommuting Review form from the Self Service Portal in OneTrust.
- Complete each of the following sections of questions:
- Individual Information
- Employment Information
- Data Classification
- Device Information
- *Responses to all questions are required to complete the cybersecurity review.
- Once all questions have been answered, submit the request.
- Once submitted, responses will be sent to the Risk & Compliance.
- A Cybersecurity Risk Analyst from the Risk & Compliance team in the Office of Cybersecurity will review the request, validate the Risk Score generated by OneTrust, and will produce a letter that summarizes the request details, the corresponding Risk Level, and recommendations to reduce the Risk Level.
- The letter will be signed by the CISO, Bob Turner, and provided to the requestor and the associated Risk Executive.
What do I do if the Department for the faculty or staff member who is telecommuting isn't available in OneTrust?
Please contact the Risk & Compliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Department be added.