DoIT Shared Tools - JIRA - JIRA Record automatically populated by content from Service Account
Admins can make their workflow more efficient by having content sent to an O365 Service Account automatically populate a JIRA record within their project. Please follow the steps below to make this happen.
- Create an O365 Service Account
- Email the Shared Tools Help and include the following information:
- JIRA Project Name and Key (example: fsaATLAS/ SPT)
- Service account email Address (example: email@example.com)
- Service account password dedicated to this inbound email queue for JIRA
"I would like emails received at my 0365 Service Account to become a JIRA Record"
Upon receiving this email, the JIRA Admin will configure JIRA to check your Service Account inbox for email to create issues in your JIRA project.