Topics Map > Video Library
Video Library - How do I auto-sync subscribed podcasts to my iPhone/iPod
Instructions on how to automatically sync your subscribed podcasts to your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) when connected via the USB cable to your computer.
- Plug in your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) via the USB cable to your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer. (version 22.214.171.124 used at time of this documentation)
- In the upper right hand corner of iTunes click the device button.
- Next click the Podcast button.
- Check the box next to Sync Podcasts.
- Options are now available from the drop down menus (see below), to adjust the settings according to how and which podcasts auto-sync to the device.
- After choosing your settings click the Apply button, in the bottom right hand corner of the iTunes window.
- The podcasts should now be set to automatically sync to the iOS device when plugged into the computer.