Outlook - Disable Downloading Folders
This setting often fixes Email Service Account issues such as, folders or sub-folders showing in Outlook on the web, but not showing in Outlook Desktop.
- Open Outlook Desktop version, click File - Account Settings - Account Settings... (again).
- In the E-mail tab, double click on your email address listing.
- In the Server Settings window, click the More Settings ... button.
- In the Microsoft Exchange window, select the Advanced tab.
- In the Advance tab, uncheck the box next to Download shared folders, then click OK.
- Click OK again, then Next, and Finish.
- Close out of all Outlook windows, then re-open Outlook desktop.
The setting should be enabled. Confirm that desired folders are now showing properly.