OnCore: Protocol Entry Requirements
Protocols that meet any of the following criteria must be entered into OnCore:
- Protocols that use University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics (UWHC) (including the Clinical Research Unit - CRU) or University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation (UWMF) services, facilities or staff in which the services result in a UWHC or UWMF charge on the patient’s account.
- Therapeutic intervention protocols being conducted within the auspices of UW-Madison or the UW-Madison Affiliated Covered Entity (ACE) that involve the use of:
- Drugs (including over the counter medications, vitamins, herbals, and supplements)
- Biologics (including vaccines and stem cells)
- Radiation therapy or medical imaging
Other Data Capture Resources
Study teams which would like to capture study data can also use REDCap: REDCap: Overview .