Topics Map > Desktop Systems Support
Topics Map > AV Services
Topics Map > InfoLab
NetSupport School - File Distribution
How to distribute files to the computers with NetSupport School.
- With NetSupport School open and all the computers connected Select the Group (1) of computers you want to distribute to.
The all computers group is selected by default.
- Click on the File Transfer Button (2) in the tool bar, then select File Distribution (3)
- In the File Distribution window that opens browse to location that you want the files to be placed on the client computers (4)
and Click the lock button (5) to lock the Destination file location
Most of the time select the Desktop is the best location for user to see the files.
- Now browse and select the files you want to destribute to the clients (6)
The pre-built links used in 1306 are in: "C:\Documents and Settings\1306 Classroom\Desktop\ShortCuts\"
- Then click the Copy button (7)