Calendar - Subscription to Medical & PA Student OASIS Calendar in Google Calendar/Android
Instructions for subscribing to the OASIS Calendar in Google Calendar for the Android device platform.
1. From a computer (not from phone), open a browser, go to the OASIS website ( https://uw.oasisscheduling.com ) and login.
Note: The OASIS calendar must be added to the google account that corresponds to your phone.
2. Go to the Calendar page and click on the Export button
3. On the Calendar Export page under the My Individualized Course Event Calendar section choose
Google/Yahoo Calendar for the Calendaring application:, choose Number of days to export (8 weeks), then click the Save button.
4. Highlight and Copy the New URL:
5. From a computer (not a phone) log into the Google Calendar account that syncs to your Android device. On the left hand side of the Google Calendar page
click the plus symbol + next to Other calendars and select From URL.
6. Paste in the URL from step 4 into the URL: field and click Add Calendar
7. The OASIS Calendar should show as a subscribed calendar in the corresponding (synced to phone) Google account. The next time your Android device syncs to Google Calendar (sometimes delayed) the events should then show on your device.
Note: You may need to check your Android settings. Confirm that the Google account you added the calendar too, matches the Android device (some users have more than one google account). Also, that it is set to sync to Google Calendar.