iOS - Add a document to NaturalReader
Instructions on how to add a document to the NaturalReader iOS app
- Upload the corresponding document to a UW Madison Google Drive.
- Open the NaturalReader app and tap the plus symbol at the top of the window.
- Choose Google Drive
- Sign in to your UW Madison Google Drive account using your firstname.lastname@example.org email. This should then prompt you to enter your UW NetID username and password.
NaturalReader may prompt you for permission to view files in your Google Drive. Select the Allow button.
- Browse to the corresponding document, that is to be added to NaturalReader. Tapping the document should add it to NaturalReader.
- After adding a document:
Select Read Now if you want to go into the document right away, or
Select Continue to add another document.
Tap the X in the upper right hand corner to exit Google Drive.
Tap the corresponding document to begin text to speech.
- To start text to speech with an open document:
Click the play button, or
Tap on a specific section of the text, within the document.