Topics Map > Research
Research-Grants and Agreements Overview Session for SOHE PIs -- October 6, 2023
Grants and Agreements Overview Session for Human Ecology PIs
This event has passed.
Date: Friday, October 6, 2023
View the PowerPoint slides from this session.
View the Resources document from this session.
Members of the Research CORE Team (Sarah Marcotte and Sherry Huhn, along with Lauren Papp, Associate Dean for Research) will discuss key aspects of preparing and submitting grant proposals and will touch on what is needed for other types of agreements for research activities at the School of Human Ecology and at UW, including:
- Major steps and timelines involved in proposal preparation and submission
- How to manage your grant after a funding award is made
- Process changes that impact PIs since the implementation of RAMP as the campus proposal and agreements management portal
- What is needed for different types of agreements (Data Transfers; Confidentiality Agreements; etc.)
- Roles and responsibilities of the preaward and postaward research administrators in the School... or, who to go to about what
- Where to find resources to help with different aspects of proposal preparation, budgeting, submission, and award management
Who should attend? Human Ecology faculty, and staff with Limited PI Status; and those who work with PIs on grants or research-related agreements