Topics Map > Campus Services
Topics Map > Software > Office365
Topics Map > User Services > Printing
Outlook 365 Email Printing Across Multiple Pages
If Outlook emails are being spread across hundreds of pages in the print preview, try these steps to reinitialize the printing parameters to their appropriate values.
- In Outlook, double click on the message that you want to print to pop it out into a separate window.
- Click on the File menu in the top left corner of the ribbon.
- From the File menu, click on Print in the left side panel to activate the printing menu.
- Then click Print Options in the right side printing pane.
- Under Print Style click Define Styles...
- Click on the Memo Style item under Print Styles and then click Reset
- Now click Edit
- In the edit menu, click on the Paper tab.
- Ensure that the Paper Type and Page Type parameters are set to the correct sizes for the paper you are printing on. For most users this will be letter paper.
- Also ensure that the Margins are normal values. By default, Outlook prints messages with 0.5 inch margins on all sides.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
- Close the remaining open menus until you get back to the print options menu. Then click Preview to view the updated print preview. Outlook should now print your message normally, fit to the page.