News and Announcements
- Google Groups settings to be merged or removed Apr 17, 2019, 5:54 PM CDT
Effective May 2019, the Settings section of Google Groups will be changing to make it easier to manage groups. Settings with similar functionality will be combined. And some settings that are rarely used will be removed. The following changes may affect existing groups and newly created groups...
- Kaltura machine captioning pilot in Fall 2019 at UW-Madison Sep 23, 2019, 9:47 AM CDT
The Learn@UW Madison team is currently testing the Kaltura REACH v2 machine captioning functionality for Kaltura MediaSpace through an approved closed Pilot approved by the Learn@UW-Madison Executive Committee.
- Qualtrics Mailer app no longer able to send surveys from @wisc.edu address Feb 20, 2019, 10:04 AM CDT
Effective March 1, 2019, individuals who use the Qualtrics Mailer application to send surveys will not be able to use an @wisc.edu email address in the custom From Address field. This change will not impact the ability to change the From Name or the Reply-to Email address when sending surveys.
- Learn how DMARC will affect UW-Madison email marketing campaigns Jan 31, 2019, 3:15 PM CDT
The UW-Madison Office 365 team, in collaboration with the Office of Cybersecurity, will rollout Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) to campus to help protect your email marketing campaigns and your recipients from spam, spoofing, and phishing in July 2019. You are encouraged to proactively implement DMARC policy for your department’s subdomain before this date. Learn more about the UW-Madison DMARC project.
- New SMTP Relay support for AWS and Email List and Marketing Best Practices May 10, 2018, 9:37 AM CDT
office 365 email smtp aws email list marketing communications dmarc security secure