Topics Map > Certificates > Certificates - Undergraduate

Certificates - General - FAQ: How do I declare or cancel students in the certificate program?

Declaration or cancellation of certificates is available in the student information system that allows authorized faculty/staff/advisors to complete the information online. It is important to note that students do not have access to this process. 

This document provides an overview of certificate declaring or canceling, adding or removing options, or changing a declaration date.
The form for requesting access to the student information page is here:
  1. Fill out the top section with your contact information
  2. On the lower portion of the form under “Additional Roles,” Indicate A for Add Additional Roles with the code: UPG_SR_MAJ_DECL
  3. Also on the lower portion of the form indicate all programs you are requesting authorization for (i.e. CERT, GCRT, SCERT).
  4. Obtain signatures of approval
  5. Fax or Send form to: Security Authorizations, 1210 W Dayton St., FAX 265-0667

See Also:

Keywords: declaration, cancellation, eDec, eDeclaration   Doc ID:36155
Owner:Melissa S.Group:Courses and Academic Programs
Created:2013-12-19 15:29 CDTUpdated:2018-11-05 15:25 CDT
Sites:Courses and Academic Programs
Feedback:  0   0