Topics Map > Course Proposal Process Online System
Course Proposal - How do I create a course proposal?
1. Log on to https://courseproposals.wisc.edu/
2. Click on the "Proposal Tasks" tap on the top menu bar, and select "Start New Proposal":
3. Select the course proposal type (new course, course change or course discontinuation) from the drop-down menu:
4. Select the subject from the drop-down menu:
5a. If you select "Course Change" or "Course Discontinuation" you will then be taken to a screen where you will select the proper course. Once the proper course has been selected, click the "use this course" button.
5 b. If you selected "New Course" click the "Create" button:
6. This will create your course proposal. Access the questions via the tabs on the left sidebar. Once you have answered all the questions, go to the "Submit Proposal" tab, which is the bottom tab.
7. On the "Submit Proposal" tab, you will be asked to press a button to validate all the questions. After the form has validated, you will be able to submit the proposal.
8. After you submit the proposal, the proposal will enter into the course approval workflow.
You will receive an email every time the proposal receives an approval, or a comment is added to the proposal.