Topics Map > Certificates > Certificates - General Resources
Certificates - General Resources - FAQ: What does low-award producing mean for a certificate program?
Low-award producing certificate programs are those certificate programs that award fewer than 10 certificates in 5 years. Dean’s offices will be asked to conduct a review of certificate programs that are low-award producing, even if a review has been completed recently. Certificates that have not been awarded in a five year period will be automatically discontinued.
You may access APIR’s annual report of trends in certificate awards at https://apir.wisc.edu/students/degrees/.
- Policy on Low Award Producing Academic Programs
- Certificates - General Resources - Program Review
- Certificates - General - FAQ: How do I declare or cancel students in the certificate program?
- Certificates - Declaring Graduate/Professional Students
- Certificates - Capstone - Registrar Office Procedures - Reporting Awards