UCCX 12.5 - Agent Finesse Login/Logout
This document shows how to log in and out of the Finesse
Logging into Finesse
Please note that Finesse is compatible with Jabber 12.8.1 or earlier.
- Before logging into Finesse, you must make sure your phone is ready. That can mean logging into Jabber Cisco VoIP - Jabber for Voice Only Overview and Sign in Information or logging into your telephone UCCX - Logging in and out of telephone . If you are accessing Finesse from off-campus, you must also log into Global Protect VPN before logging into Finesse. WiscVPN - How to Install, Connect, Uninstall, and Disconnect WiscVPN Palo Alto GlobalProtect
- Once you are ready, use a web browser (preferably Firefox, Edge or Chrome) to navigate to https://nsas-pccx-01.doit.wisc.edu:8445/desktop/logout.jsp?locale=en_US. We recommend that you use a separate browser for your other web browsing. You will want Finesse to always be in an active window.
- You should see the following log in screen:
- Fill in the following information
- Username: Your NetID
- Password: Your NetID Password
- Extension: Your agent line telephone. You must put the +1 in front your 10-digit extension.
- Upon successful login, you will be brought to the agent desktop
- To troubleshoot log in errors, see UCCX 12.5 - Finesse Log in Errors
Logging out of Finesse
- Make your self not ready UCCX 12.5 - Changing Agent State in Finesse
- Go to the identity icon in the right corner of the Finesse Desktop and choose sign out.