Troubleshooting Groups in Outlook / Office 365
Troubleshooting groups in Outlook - changing email settings.
All troubleshooting should be done from https://wiscmail.wisc.edu email client and not the Outlook application.
Here's a screenshot for the "Follow in inbox" instructions:
- In the Wiscmail web client, click on the people / contacts icon in the left column of icons, then click on "Groups" and then "Owner" assuming you're the owner - otherwise, you should be able to find the group in the members list.
- Select the group- in the main group settings pane, make sure that "Follow in inbox" is toggled on.
- If it is toggled on, try toggling it off and back on
How to receive a copy of group emails that you send:
- Log into Wiscmail: https://wiscmail.wisc.edu
- Click the Settings gear in the upper right
- In Settings, select Mail, then Groups - and check the box "Send me a copy of email I send to a group"