Topics Map > Help Desk
Recording with Kaltura using a Webcam (WILL NOT RECORD SCREEN)
This is for recording and uploading your WEBCAM only and WILL NOT RECORD YOUR SCREEN.
- Log into Kaltura with your web browser: https://mediaspace.wisc.edu
- Click on "Add New" and select "Webcam Recording"
Note: A pop up window will appear asking whether you allow the application to use your Microphone and Camera - please click Allow
- In your browser, you will see a large video window of you with a big red record button. When you're ready to begin click the red record button.
- Once you are done, click the white STOP button on the video frame. If you are happy with the video, click the "Use This" button.
- You will see a progress bar while the media uploads. Afterwards, you can fill our the details on the class: Name/Title, Description.
- You need to publish the class, so click "Published" below the details.