Sync Teams Sharepoint to your computer using OneDrive
Sync Sharepoint to your OneDrive to add a folder to File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) with the SharePoint files
- If OneDrive isn’t installed, download and install OneDrive
- Make sure you are logged in to OneDrive with your firstname.lastname@example.org account
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- Click on the Teams icon and select the Team whose SharePoint you want to add to your OneDrive.
- In the General channel (or whichever channel you are using), click on Files
- Click on Open in SharePoint. This will open the link in your web browser. You may need to login with your email@example.com
- Click Sync. The browser may ask if you want to allow it to open OneDrive, allow this to happen.
- It should then open a OneDrive window temporarily and automatically add a UW-Madison folder to your File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) containing the SharePoint files.
All SharePoints you sync with OneDrive will be located in the UW-Madison folder.