Topics Map > help
Accessing Recordings in Black Board Collaborate (For Students)
How to access recordings made in Black Board Collaborate (BBCollaborate).
- Start by logging into https://my.wisc.edu
- Launch Canvas by clicking on "Launch Full App" from the Canvas widget.
On the Canvas dashboard, select the course you wish to view recordings of - then select BBCollaborateUltra from the sidebar:
- Once you have the Collaborate tool open for your class, note the 3 horizontal lines in the Sessions title bar and click on them:
- Then click on Recordings from the options listed below:
- Finally, select the recordings you wish to view: