Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook) - Add a Service Account (Mac)
This document explains how to add (or 'access') a service account in the Microsoft Outlook desktop client for Mac.
• You must have already been granted permission to the desired service account by WCER Tech Services.
• You must be using the Office 365 version of the Outlook desktop client.
Adding a service account:
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook desktop client.
2. Select the Tools menu and then select Accounts... from the sub-menu.
3. From the "Accounts" window make sure your Office 365 account is selected in the left-hand pane and click the Delegation and Sharing button.
4. Select the Shared with Me tab at the top of the window and then click the + button to begin adding an account.
5. From the "Open Mailbox..." window, search for the name of the shared/service E-mail you wish to access.
Select the account and click the Add button.
6. If successful, click the Done button.
The additional account and its mailboxes will now be available within Microsoft Outlook.