Password Reset Portal - Log In and Account Management
An opt-in web-based password portal service for managing your WCER AD network credentials while remote or outside of WCER Helpdesk's regular office hours. This service allows you to reset/change your password and unlock your account.
Access Password Reset Portal
Direct your browser to Password Reset Portal (password.wcer.wisc.edu).
Log in to Password Reset Portal
If you have not created a Password Reset Portal account, please follow this guide before continuing: Password Reset Portal - Account Creation
Note: If you have forgotten your security image or password for your Password Reset Portal account, you will need to contact WCER Helpdesk to remove your account and you can recreate your account.
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: 370 Educational Sciences
- Phone: (608) 263-4333
Enter your WCER username. Select Go.
Select the Security Image you used when you created your Password Reset Portal account.
Enter the password (security word) you used when you created you Password Reset Portal account. Select Login.
WCER Account Management
Once you are logged into your Password Reset Portal account, you will
see a status box and management tools for your WCER credentials.
The status box will tell you when your password will expire, your current WCER account status, and changed dates for your Password Reset Portal and WCER accounts.
Select the tool you would like to use:
- Change My Password - This tool changes your WCER password. Click here for the guide.
- Change Portal Login - This tool changes your Password Reset Portal accounts' security image and password. Click here for the guide.
- Submit Help Request - This takes you to a page with contact information for WCER Helpdesk.
- Log Off/Exit - Logs you off of your Password Reset Portal account.