Clearing Browser Data (Mac)
This article will show you how to clear your browser history in each of the most popular Web browsers for the Mac (Safari, Chrome, and Firefox).
1. Select Preferences… from the Safari menu.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab, then click the button Remove All Website Data....
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
1. Select Preferences… from the Chrome menu.
2. Select History from the links at the left side of the window.
3. Click the Clear browsing data… button.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select the time range you want to clear browsing data.
5. Clear browsing data by selecting checkboxes.
Select the Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files checkboxes.
6. Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
1. Select Preferences… from the Firefox menu.
3. Click the Privacy tab within the column at the left.
4. Under the History heading, click the clear your recent history link.
5. Select the Cache checkbox. You can select multiple checkboxes for other browser information to clear as well.
6. Click the Clear Now button.