Webex - Personal Meeting Room
Personal Room Meeting
- Your Webex Personal Room is your own virtual conference space that you can use for meetings anytime.
- Your Personal Room is always in the same place; the URL, video address, and call-in numbers never change.
- Typical use cases when deciding to use your Personal Room include:
- Coffee chats
- Need to meet briefly with a colleague
- Ad-hoc meetings
- Office hours
Scheduled Meeting Room
- A scheduled Meeting Room always has a unique URL
- Typical use cases for Scheduled Meetings
- Meeting with people outside your organization
- Larger sized meetings
- Non ad-hoc meetings
- All staffs
How to Start your Personal Room
- You can join the meeting from the email invitation link when you created the Personal Room Meeting
- The web portal by going to the Webex Site and selecting Start a Meeting on the main home page
- Webex App and click on the green Start a Meeting button
- You can also choose from your calendar list if you scheduled a Personal Room Meeting
Go to Meetings and then choose Start a meeting.