Web Hosting - On-boarding a new employee
On-boarding a new employee that might need to interact with DoIT’s Web Hosting service?
Please review and list the new contact(s) for the web account: https://kb.wisc.edu/webhosting/28903 (Direct login to view/mange account contact information is at: https://webhosting.doit.wisc.edu/login)
For non-restricted data hosting accounts:
The existing contacts can supply the new contacts with the information they have been previously sent to publish/manage the account and the associated credentials (or contact us for assistance—see support options below).
- Universal Plesk Login location: https://webhosting.doit.wisc.edu/panel/
- If you need to reset the Plesk Account credentials please see: https://kb.wisc.edu/webhosting/37734
- If you require a reset of the SecureFTP/SSH credentials please see: https://kb.wisc.edu/webhosting/28924
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate who the new contacts are and the domain(s) that require new administrative access (Plesk, SFTP/SSH, MySQL, etc.)
- We will reach out to confirm users Static WiscVPN assignments, configure individual logins (non-role based), update the firewalls accordingly for access, and supply the site management information to new contacts.
If you require support for a web hosting account please see https://webhosting.doit.wisc.edu/support/ -or- email email@example.com
Additional Web Hosting Service Information: