News and Announcements
- Faculty/staff can self-migrate to Office 365 starting June 1 May 28, 2015, 11:43 AM CDT
UW-Madison faculty and staff will be able to start their own migrations to Office 365 beginning on Monday, June 1, unless they are part of an organization with a Migration Partner who is coordinating a later transition.
- Preferred Name and Display Name in Office 365 & WiscMail / WiscCal (Updated) May 5, 2015, 10:00 AM CDT
Starting on May 29, Preferred Name will be synced with email and calendar display name in Office 365 and WiscMail / WiscCal. Some affected individuals will receive communications notifying them of the upcoming change beginning the week of May 4. Read more to find out exactly what changes will take place.
- Login process for the Wisc Account Admin site changes on 4/7 Apr 20, 2015, 4:24 PM CDT
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal will retire on 12/31/2015 May 6, 2015, 12:21 PM CDT
The planned end-of-life date for WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal is December 31, 2015. All accounts will need to be moved to Office 365 by this date.
Top Documents of the Week
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Subscribe to External Calendars/WiscCal ShareURL
- WiscCal (Thunderbird Lightning) - Subscribe to External Calendars/WiscCal ShareURL
- WiscCal (Thunderbird Lightning) - Invite an Attendee
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Show/Hide Declined Events
- WiscCal (Web) - Logging into your Account
- WiscCal (Thunderbird Lightning) - Common Issue Troubleshooting
- WiscCal (Win & Mac OS X) - Configuring Thunderbird Lightning
- WiscCal (Web) - Share a Calendar