News and Announcements
- Final Office 365 transition timeline set Jul 20, 2015, 2:45 PM CDT
The timeline for the retirement of WiscMail / WiscMail Plus / WiscCal has been finalized. All WiscMail (@wisc.edu) accounts will be migrated to Office 365 by October 14. All WiscMail Plus accounts will be migrated by November 14. The complete timeline is available here.
- Faculty/staff can self-migrate to Office 365 starting June 1 (Updated 8/10) Aug 10, 2015, 3:32 PM CDT
UW-Madison faculty and staff will be able to start their own migrations to Office 365 beginning on Monday, June 1, unless they are part of an organization with a Migration Partner who is coordinating a later transition.
Top Documents of the Week
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Subscribe to External Calendars/WiscCal ShareURL
- WiscCal - Allow Multiple Bookings (Conflicts) for Resource calendars
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Show/Hide Declined Events
- WiscCal (Thunderbird Lightning) - Subscribe to External Calendars/WiscCal ShareURL
- WiscCal (Thunderbird Lightning) - Unsubscribe From a Calendar
- WiscCal - Known Issues
- WiscCal (Win & Mac OS X) - Configuring Thunderbird Lightning
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Change Calendar Colors