News and Announcements
- Remaining students and ineligible individuals to be migrated to O365 Jun 22, 2015, 1:28 PM CDT
During the week of July 6, approximately 450 remaining students and 275 individual who are no longer eligible for WiscMail will be automatically migrated to Office 365. These individuals will receive an email notification on 6/22 informing them that their migration has been schedule.
- Faculty/staff can self-migrate to Office 365 starting June 1 Jun 22, 2015, 5:58 PM CDT
UW-Madison faculty and staff will be able to start their own migrations to Office 365 beginning on Monday, June 1, unless they are part of an organization with a Migration Partner who is coordinating a later transition.
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal will retire on 12/31/2015 May 6, 2015, 12:21 PM CDT
The planned end-of-life date for WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal is December 31, 2015. All accounts will need to be moved to Office 365 by this date.
Top Documents of the Week
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Subscribe to External Calendars/WiscCal ShareURL
- WiscCal (Thunderbird Lightning) - Subscribe to External Calendars/WiscCal ShareURL
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Show/Hide Declined Events
- WiscCal - Scheduling with Office 365 users
- WiscCal (Win & Mac OS X) - Configuring Thunderbird Lightning
- WiscCal - Known Issues
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Unsubscribe from a Calendar
- WiscCal (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Create a Task/Reminder