News and Announcements
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 10, 2015, 11:43 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
- Why is WiscMail occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org? Mar 31, 2014, 4:51 PM CDT
WiscMail is occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org which sometimes results in messages from our users being rejected from 3rd party email services. This article will help clarify why this happens.
Top Documents of the Week
- Get Help from DoIT
- Apple Contacts (Mac OS 10.9) - Exporting Address Book(s) / Contacts
- Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Outlook 2010 - Exporting your Address Book(s) / Contacts
- Thunderbird - Changing the Stored Password
- Outlook 2013 - Exporting your Contacts / Address Book(s)
- Windows - Setting the Default Mail Program
- Outlook 2010 - 2016 (Win) - Remove Locally Stored Password