News and Announcements
- Final Office 365 transition timeline set Jul 20, 2015, 1:45 PM CST
The timeline for the retirement of WiscMail / WiscMail Plus / WiscCal has been finalized. All WiscMail (@wisc.edu) accounts will be migrated to Office 365 by October 14. All WiscMail Plus accounts will be migrated by November 14. The complete timeline is available here.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 10, 2015, 10:43 AM CST
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
- Why is WiscMail occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org? Mar 31, 2014, 3:51 PM CST
WiscMail is occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org which sometimes results in messages from our users being rejected from 3rd party email services. This article will help clarify why this happens.
Top Documents of the Week
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus - Importing "mbox" mailboxes into desktop email clients
- Reset Outlook 2007 Settings
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus (iPhone/iOS) - Configure Mail
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus (Android) - Configure Email Application
- Thunderbird - Error Copying to Sent Folder
- WiscMail Outlook Upgrade Warning
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus - Differences between POP, IMAP, and WebMail
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus (Mac OS 10.5) - Configuring Mail.app