News and Announcements
- Preferred Name and Display Name in Office 365 & WiscMail / WiscCal (Updated) May 5, 2015, 10:00 AM CDT
Starting on May 29, Preferred Name will be synced with email and calendar display name in Office 365 and WiscMail / WiscCal. Some affected individuals will receive communications notifying them of the upcoming change beginning the week of May 4. Read more to find out exactly what changes will take place.
- Login process for the Wisc Account Admin site changes on 4/7 Apr 20, 2015, 4:24 PM CDT
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal will retire on 12/31/2015 May 6, 2015, 12:21 PM CDT
The planned end-of-life date for WiscMail / WiscMail Plus and WiscCal is December 31, 2015. All accounts will need to be moved to Office 365 by this date.
- Faculty/staff migrations to Office 365 Mar 18, 2015, 4:38 PM CDT
Starting in June, UW-Madison faculty and staff will have the opportunity to self-migrate to Office 365.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 10, 2015, 11:43 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
- Why is WiscMail occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org? Mar 31, 2014, 4:51 PM CDT
WiscMail is occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org which sometimes results in messages from our users being rejected from 3rd party email services. This article will help clarify why this happens.
Top Documents of the Week
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus - Importing "mbox" mailboxes into desktop email clients
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus (iPhone/iOS) - Configure Mail
- Reset Outlook 2007 Settings
- Thunderbird - Error Copying to Sent Folder
- WiscMail Outlook Upgrade Warning
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus (Android) - Configure Email Application
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus - Forwarding Email
- WiscMail / WiscMail Plus - Supported Email Clients