News and Announcements
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 10, 2015, 10:43 AM CST
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.
- Why is WiscMail occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org? Mar 31, 2014, 3:51 PM CST
WiscMail is occasionally listed on Backscatterer.org which sometimes results in messages from our users being rejected from 3rd party email services. This article will help clarify why this happens.
Top Documents of the Week
- Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Outlook 2010 - Exporting your Address Book(s) / Contacts
- Apple Contacts (Mac OS 10.9) - Exporting Address Book(s) / Contacts
- Thunderbird - Changing the Stored Password
- Get Help from DoIT
- Outlook 2013 - Exporting your Contacts / Address Book(s)
- Office 365 - Outlook 2007 Support
- Windows - Setting the Default Mail Program