Topics Map > Embeds and Integrations
Topics Map > Google Tools
WiscWeb - Embed a Google Form
The following document will walk a user through how to embed a Google Form into a WiscWeb page or post.
In this document:
- Access a campus Google Form
- Creating an embed code for your Google Form
- Using the embed code in a WiscWeb page or post
Accessing a Campus Google Form
The campus G Suite access allows users to use a Google Form. To access your Google Forms using your campus account, navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms or https://apps.google.wisc.edu (choose Forms from the hamburger menu in the upper right corner), and log in using your netID@wisc.edu account. Please note that if you access your Google Apps via an account other than your NetID account, you may not see the forms you were expecting. It is best to do this in a separate browser or in an incognito window where you are not already logged into any other Google accounts.
You will then be brought to the campus authentication screen where you will log in via your NetID and campus password.
Creating the Embed Code for Your Form
- Once you have logged into Google Forms with the correct account, access the form you want to embed and in the upper right corner click on Send.
- Click on the <> icon, and after reviewing the options click the Copy button to copy the embed code to use on your page or post.
Embedding the Google Form in a WordPress Content Area
With the embed code copied, log in to your WiscWeb site and access the page or post that you want to paste this into.
- In a Text Area, paste the code that you have copied into the Visual Editor. The embed functionality will take that code and display the form within the text area.