WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Using the Gravity Forms Plugin
This document includes information about the Gravity Forms plug-in, including links to the vendor's site on how to use the plugin.
The GravityForms plugin allows you to create forms for your visitors to fill out. You can add a variety of question types and logic to the questions to elicit the information you need from your customers.
Documentation for how to use GravityForms can be found on the Vendor Website.
The "From Email" field for all Gravity Forms in WiscWeb will need to be set to "firstname.lastname@example.org". More information on this change can be found here: WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Required "From Email" Settings for Gravity Forms
Sensitive and Restricted Data
It is important to note that these forms do not safely store sensitive and restricted data, and should not be used to gather data of that nature. See [Link for document 59205 is unavailable at this time.] for more info.
While the Gravity Forms plugin shows pricing field options, WiscWeb does not support the processing of payments in our multi-site environment. Registration and storefront options that require payment processing will need to be housed in a separate website and linked to from your WiscWeb project. More information on this process can be found in our Options for e-Commerce Transactions KB doc.
- WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Adding CAPTCHA to Gravity Forms
- WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Options for e-Commerce Transactions
- WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Required "From Email" Settings for Gravity Forms
- WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Form Not Sending
- WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Array Errors
- UW-Madison - IT - Data Classification Policy