Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Editing Content Layouts
This document describes the different content layouts available in the UW Theme and how to edit them.
In this document:
- What are content layouts?
- Adding a content layout to a page
- Removing a content layout from a page
- Updating content layout settings
Content layouts allow you to control how content appears on your page. You can create a one, two, or three column layouts on your WiscWeb pages.
- Navigate to the page you'd like to add a content layout to
- Click on the blue Add Content Layout button
- Choose from one, two, or three column layout
- Navigate to the page you'd like to remove the content layout from
- Look in the top right corner of the content layout for the minus ( - ) symbol.
- Click on the minus sign and confirm the deletion
- Adding a headline
- Adding a RowID (for use with Jump Links)
- Setting the background color
- Adding a Row Class
- Navigate to the page you'd like to edit
- Locate the content layout you want to modify
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the content layout