Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Editing Content Layouts
This document describes the different content layouts available in the UW Theme and how to edit them.
- What are content layouts?
- Adding a content layout to a page
- Removing a content layout from a page
- Updating content layout settings
Content layouts allow you to control how content appears on your page. You can create a one, two, or three column layouts on your WiscWeb pages.
All options are mobile-friendly. Content in two and three column layouts will stack in mobile based on the content furthest to the left.
If you haven't published your page yet, you can choose page layout options at the top the page, however the following steps are always available to you:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to add a content layout to
- Click on the blue Add Content Layout button
- Choose from one, two, or three column layout
To remove a content layout from a page, follow these simple instructions:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to remove the content layout from
- Look in the top right corner of the content layout for the minus ( - ) symbol.
- Click on the minus sign and confirm the deletion
The following options are available in your content layouts:
- Adding a headline
- Adding a RowID (for use with Jump Links)
- Setting the background color
- Adding a Row Class
To utilize/view these options, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to edit
- Locate the content layout you want to modify
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the content layout