Topics Map > Getting Started
Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality > Page Elements
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Link Image to Full View Version Upon Click
You can link an in-page image to a larger version by following the steps below.
- Open a Text Block and switch to the Visual Tab
- Then, select the Add Media option
- Upload your image (if it is not already in the Media Library)
- Select your image
- Once selected, you should see the option to copy the link of the image on the right hand side
- After the link is copied, select Insert into page
- Back in the Text Block, click on the image to select it. It will show it is selected when four white squares appear on each corner
- Click on the link symbol (number 2 of the image below)
- Lastly, paste the link that you copied into the URL field below the image.