Topics Map > Embeds and Integrations
Topics Map > UW Theme Functionality > Page Elements
WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embedding a Box File Upload Option
The WiscWeb service allows its users the ability to embed functionality to upload items to a Box directory. This functionality can be used in any location a text editor is present, including pages, posts, Gravity Forms, and events. This document walks you through this process.
In this document:
Finding and Copying Box Embed Code
- Navigate your browser to https://uwmadison.account.box.com/login to log in to your UW-Madison Box directory.
- You will need to create a folder that you want items to be uploaded to.
- Find the folder that you want to allow uploading to, and click the three dots icon to the right.
- In the menu that appears, click on the File Request menu option.
- In the next window that appears, make sure the slider is set to Link is enabled. To the right, click the </> icon to copy the required embed code for your WiscWeb site.